BTEC WorkSkills Safe Learning in the Workplace
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Please note that this qualification will be withdrawn for new registrations from 31st December 2017.
Our BTEC Level 2 Award in Safe Learning in the Workplace (QCF) helps learners to develop knowledge of health and safety issues in their work placement, so that they can work safely. The knowledge that they will gain underpins further health and safety learning that learners may go on to undertake in the work placement environment.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC WorkSkills
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Safe Learning in the Workplace (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Safe Learning in the Workplace
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Sun Dec 31 09:07:00 GMT 2017
- Last registration:
- Sun Dec 31 14:47:45 GMT 2017
- Final certification:
- Mon Dec 31 14:48:06 GMT 2018
Why choose this specification?
Preparing your learners for a safe work placement, the Level 2 BTEC Award in Safe Learning in the Workplace can be delivered as a stand-alone qualification or alongside a BTEC in WorkSkills.
Our Level 2 BTEC Award in Safe Learning in the Workplace:
- is mapped to the National Occupational Standards for health and safety
- offers flexible learning and delivery, with access to online support materials so you can decide on the delivery method appropriate for your learners
- features straightforward assessment, via an onscreen, multiple-choice test.