BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Mechanical) (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Mechanical). This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding how to identify, locate and rectify mechanical faults in bus and coach engine systems and components, and how to provide roadside assistance and recovery for buses and coaches.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Mechanical)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Sun Dec 31 14:34:00 GMT 2017
- Last registration:
- Sun Dec 31 15:01:08 GMT 2017
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 15:01:18 GMT 2020