BTEC Specialist qualifications Auto Electrical and Mobile Electrical Principles (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Auto Electrical and Mobile Electrical Principles. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include locating and correcting simple electrical faults in the automotive workplace, enhancing vehicle electrical systems, and inspecting vehicles using prescribed methods.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Auto Electrical and Mobile Electrical Principles
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Fri Sep 30 13:44:00 BST 2016
- Last registration:
- Fri Sep 30 15:43:00 BST 2016
- Final certification:
- Fri Sep 30 15:44:00 BST 2016