BTEC Specialist qualifications Ecological Surveys and Techniques (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Ecological Surveys and Techniques. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers the planning, surveying and reporting of terrestrial and aquatic habitats, including the different methods, tools and equipment necessary to collect and record data.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Ecological Surveys and Techniques
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Thu Dec 31 12:37:00 GMT 2015
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 13:33:00 GMT 2015
- Final certification:
- Mon Dec 31 12:38:00 GMT 2018