BTEC Specialist qualifications Rail Engineering Underpinning Knowledge (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying our Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Rail Engineering Underpinning Knowledge. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include the engineering industry, engineering and maintenance technology, and employment rights and responsibilities in the passenger transport sector.
- Qualification type:
- Pearson specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Rail Engineering Underpinning Knowledge
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Fri Sep 30 08:36:13 CDT 2016
- Last registration:
- Fri Sep 30 09:18:00 CDT 2016
- Final certification:
- Fri Sep 30 10:01:00 CDT 2016