BTEC Nationals Performing Arts (2016)
Find all the information and support you'll need to teach and study your new BTEC Nationals in Performing Arts from 2016.
Introducing your new BTEC Nationals in Performing Arts
- Broad introduction studied as part of a programme of study including other courses, e.g. BTEC Nationals or A levels.
- Emphasis on core knowledge and skills transferable across other sectors supporting progression to a range of higher education courses.
- Designed as a one-year full-time course or a full two-year programme when studied alongside further Level 3 qualifications.
- Supports further progression to higher education and employment, possibly in the performing arts sector.
- Designed to be studied over two years as the substantial qualification in a study programme.
- Supports progression to a range of sector-related degrees that can lead to employment potentially in the performing arts sector.
Support for teachers
From guides and templates to digital services and expert advice, your course support can help you plan, teach, prepare for assessment, and track your students’ progress.