BTEC Nationals Performing Arts (2010)
More BTECs on performance tables in England (2019 results)
DfE announces new qualifications added to Key Stage 4 and 16-19 performance tables in England (2019 results).
What’s new on the 2019 List?
The following qualifications have now been added to the KS4 and 16-19 performance tables:
Key Stage 4 performance tables
- BTEC Tech Award in Engineering
16-19 performance tables
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Certificate in Business Enterprise
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Certificate in Customer Service Operations
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Diploma in Design Production
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Diploma in Digital Technology
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Diploma in Digital Audio/Visual Production
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Diploma in Digital Media Production
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Diploma in Digital Games Production
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Diploma for Sport and Activity Leaders
- BTEC National Extended Certificate in Equine Management
- BTEC National in Construction and the Build Environment: Foundation Diploma, Diploma, Extended Certificate and Extended Diploma
- BTEC National in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship: Foundation Diploma and Extended Diploma
- BTEC National in Applied Law: Certificate and Extended Certificate
- BTEC National in Sport: Diploma and Extended Diploma
Are these the final Lists?
Not yet - the full 2019 List is being released across a series of announcements in 2017. We have more qualifications in development and awaiting confirmation from the DfE, so keep an eye out for further List updates.
You can view the full range of BTEC and Pearson qualifications which are included so far on the 2019 Lists in England below:
Once qualifications are included on a 2019 List, you can be confident they will count towards performance measures in England and be eligible for funding.
Here to help
We’ll keep you up to date with every new DfE List announcement as it’s made in 2017.
In the meantime, if you want to talk to a BTEC expert about what the Lists mean for you and your learners, our Subject teams are here to help.
Contact our Subject teams