BTEC Nationals BTEC Nationals results
Here’s where our BTEC experts will keep you up to date and help you understand your learners’ results for the new BTEC Nationals courses.
We know how important it is to understand your learners’ results and report accurately on their achievements. That’s why we’ve created a results hub with information, analysis and expert insights you can access round the clock.
Results Day, August 2017: the headlines
- As in previous years, around 100,000 BTEC students will confirm places at university this autumn – approximately one in four students starting at university will have a BTEC.
- This year for the first time, approximately 8,000 BTEC students received results for the new BTEC Nationals (2016) with external tests included.
- For those certificating this year, our early analysis suggests:
- similar students pass as in previous years
- a modest decrease in top grades awarded.
- The most popular BTEC subjects are Business, Health and Social Care, Sport, IT and Applied Science.
More news and detailed analysis when we release our full BTEC results in the autumn.
All learners will receive a fair result to reflect what they have achieved, whichever BTEC Nationals qualification they are studying. And we’re offering free access to exam scripts and results analysis.