BTEC Higher Nationals Computing and Systems Development (2010)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Higher Nationals in Computing and Systems Development (2010). Available at Levels 4 and 5, these specialist vocational qualifications teach learners the key concepts and practical skills for direct progression to, or within, employment.
Units offered include business skills for e-commerce, computer systems, emerging technologies, systems analysis and design, website design and IT management.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Higher National
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Computing and Systems Development
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Qualification number (QN):
- Loan funded via:
- Higher Education Funding Council for England (Hefce)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Sun Dec 31 10:37:00 CST 2017