NVQ and competence-based qualifications Healthcare Science (L4)
Here you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Healthcare Science. This work-based qualification, accredited on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to work as a Healthcare Science Associate.
This qualification must be completed by all apprentices enrolled on the Healthcare Science Associate apprenticeship.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Healthcare Science
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Apprenticeships (SFA funding)
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- 31 August 2020